Thursday, February 4, 2010

227 Days Left

Well, yesterday something happened that happens a few times a year; business travel. I was away from home for one night for business purposes, which destroyed my nutrion & exercise plan for the day.

I'll make this short and sweet. I didn't exercise yesterday, but as I said, maybe after two consecutive days of walking, my legs could use a break. Obviously, this gets a 0/5.

I started off yesterday morning with two slices of toast with 100% natural peanut butter and a cup of coffee. Not bad. Then I had the associatin lunch I mentioned in my last post. That consisted of; an incredible soft italian roll, a small cup of chicken & rice soup, followed by a chicken breast stuffed with asparagus and red peppers. It also came with a single small red potato. It was damn good, the whole thing! Desert included a nice slice of chocolate cake of some sort. Ahhhh...dinner. Myself and 23 of my coworkers ascended upon a restaurant around 5:30 yesterday. We immediately ordered a round of beers, which seemingly had no end. I pounded down 3 Bass Ales before dinner was even served. For an appetizer, we went sampler style and ordered some of everything. I had a stuff potato skin, a single buffalo wing and a cheese/broccoli popper. Then we moved onto the salad bar....I took it easy on the salad bar, so I could save room for my 14 oz. NY Strip steak. It came with garlic mashed potatos, and I'm getting damn hungry just writing this. A few more beers with dinner, and then an hour or two of socializing with the guys. Two more beers and I was done. I was stuffed. I couldn't eat or drink anymore.
Needless to say, I did manage to get some protein yesterday from the chicken and steak, but I ate way too much and I drank too many beers. I think yesterday is a 1/5 day.

So in sum, yesterday was a 1/10 day. Obviously I can't have too many of these or I will never reach my goal.

227 Days Left.

No comments:

Post a Comment